+ What is the entrance fee?
This fee is irrespective whether you ride or not or the time you spend at Bike & Bos Adventures.
We are open per appointment only.
+ How long can we stay and use the venue or ride on the tracks?
The entrance fee covers your admittance to the facility for the whole day as well as ride on the tracks until closing time at 17h00.
We open at 09h00 on weekends and public holidays (or earlier by arrangement).
+ Do you have any rules / terms & conditions?
Yes, we do have RULES / TERMS & CONDITIONS.
NO HELMET - NO RIDE
RIDERS PLEASE STAY ON THE TRACKS
NO SMOKING - R1000 FINE
NO LITTERING - R500 FINE
PLEASE VISIT US AGAIN!
+ Do I need to sign an indemnity form?
By paying the entry fee(s) for Bike & Bos Adventures, you acknowledge and agree to the Rules / Terms and Conditions as well as the Disclaimer Notice / Indemnity of Bike & Bos Adventures (Pty) Ltd.
All day visitors, guests or any other persons who visits Bike & Bos Adventures and/or its facilities are subject to the Rules / Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed on or downloaded from the website of Bike & Bos Adventures (www.bikebosadventures.co.za), and also displayed on the premises of Bike & Bos Adventures.
By paying the entry fee(s) for Bike & Bos Adventures as stipulated on the website (www.bikebosadventures.co.za), and also displayed on the premises of Bike & Bos Adventures, I/we hereby acknowledge and agree to the Rules / Terms and Conditions as well as the Disclaimer Notice / Indemnity.
1. I/we voluntarily agree to visit and/or participate in activities at the premises of Bike & Bos Adventures which include any and all cycling activities as well as any other activities or competition I/we may participate in and/or attend and/or perform supervision for and/or visit as a spectator.
2. I/we warrant and declare that my general health is good and that there is nothing that renders me/us unfit to undertake the above.
3. I/we fully understand and appreciate that there may well be unknown risks and dangers involved in any of the activities and declare that I/we are participating therein voluntarily and out of my/our own free will and with full knowledge of the aforesaid.
4. I/we understand that steps had been taken by all our interested parties to ensure the safety of the participants, but acknowledge and fully understand that my safety cannot be guaranteed by anybody.
5. I/we together with my heirs, executors and administrators and/or any interested party hereby indemnify that Bike & Bos Adventures, its owners and/or managers, and any employee and representative or contractor against any and all potential liabilities and claims which could accrue to me/us or my/our heirs, executors and administrators and any interested party and due to illness, injury, death, theft, loss of or damage to property arising out of my/our participation of any activity, irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose as a result of any act or omission (whether by negligence or not) by any person or from whatsoever cause.
6. Bike & Bos Adventures, its owners and/or managers, and any employee and representative or contractor accepts no liability for death, injury, illness, theft, loss of or damage to property arising out of my/our visit and/or participation in any activity whatsoever.
+ Can I bring my own refreshments and snacks?
Yes, you can bring your cooler box with snacks and refreshments!
+ Is alcohol allowed at Bike & Bos Adventures?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a beer, cider or a bottle of wine.
Please keep in mind that this is a FAMILY-orientated facility. Please drink responsibly.
+ Are there any smoking areas?
If you make use of our braai facilities, you are welcome to smoke only there.
We don't allow smoking at Bike & Bos Adventures. This is a farm and a huge fire hazzard to the community.
Violating Act No 101 of 1998 [NVFFA] is a criminal offence (arson / accidental). R1000 FINE.
Please refer to our Rules / Terms & Conditions.
+ Do you provide or hire out bikes for the day for the rider visiting your place or we must bring our own bikers?
Unfortunately no. You need to bring your own bikes and helmets for the day.
We do have helmets for hire @ R20 each.
Ask a question
|Back||Back to top|